Thick Skeleton Skull

Friday 23 December 2011

Sorry! Nothing to post til next update :U

Sorry! I can't really post much until the next update D:


Well just letting you know that im back.. you already know.. LOL 8D



Well most of my friends now know that FoxlenAwesomeness is my new account :D





Yup! There's GreenFun, eveningsparkle and seals101! And some person that looks like eveningsparkle but I dont know em :U


Well, thanks for welcoming me back, guys! I also updated my Jammer of the Week page so go check that out!



(This blog is still in clean-up after Halloween) ^_^

5 comments:

  1. livieloo6 on animal jam24 December 2011 at 05:06

    did you know your page views ad thingy is broken? lol too many views! :D


    i buddied you like 9 times but no acceptions???

    buddy me im livieloo6

    ReplyDelete
  2. -l.- Duh, cuz foxlen doesn't know who you are, you can't juz buddy someone like that livieloo6.
    And yes foxlen, We are all glad ur back :D
    -eveningsparkle
    P.S: i changed my username to YingYangSoulCat.
    the wolf that looks like me is wolfandrabbit, my buddy :P

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!