Thick Skeleton Skull

Sunday 16 October 2011

MY BUD IS A LION!

Hey! SO my bud, clairebear414, is FINALLY a lion!

Anyways, I WARNED him to stay out of Town as a lion or else he'll get swarmed a followed by people!

He of course went to town .-.

People were just SWARMED around him!


He even had a party!

Look!





People were even asking to WORK for him! That cracked me up! XD

ANYWAYS! ANIMAL JAM GIFT CARDS ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN SEVERAL PLACES!

REMEMBER! $15 FOR A ANIMAL JAM GIFT CARD! MAINLY FOUND AT TOYS R US AND SAFEWAY! GO HAVE A LOOK!

18 comments:

  1. wht are codes for a lion!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures there!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you get a code from him and use it or will it count it non valid?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I'm gonna get an AJ card. Soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wonder when when the lion wont need a membership card



    P.S. my username is dragonraxx1234567

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur frend is soooooo lucky she has membership and a lion and i wood have gotten a gift card but i cant cos idk ware 2 get them plz ask the person 2 tell me btw my name on animal jam is glitter79 plz response byeeee :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU JUST CUSSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wait..wha? when did I cuss?

    ReplyDelete
  9. ughh my dad wont let me get a card till christmas im so mad at him :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. where are the cards in missouri?

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok so i know how 2 get a lion type in werlon56fell in the code box btw my username is skw :)good luck

    ReplyDelete
  12. i did go to toysr us and guess what they did`nt have it i been to many of them for nothing!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  13. so whats the cool in lions tigers are the king of jungle i see the in national geographic wild

    ReplyDelete
  14. i dont like l i o n s

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. the code is lion

    buddy me! i am devryder55115

    ReplyDelete
  16. cool party :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. lions are cool but no offense arctic wolves are in now

    -bella3388

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!