Thick Skeleton Skull

Sunday 21 August 2011

Search for a Tophat!

Hey, peepz!
There is an item I am REALLY searching for! A tophat! If any of you see this that has a tophat please look at my trade and see if you are interested in ANYTHING!!! I lost it 'cause I am NOT good at trading! I don't know what things are rarer and all that!  (you may choose multiple items)
*ahem* Here is my trade list! >.<
If you feel nothing is worth a tophat then ya thanks for the heads up!

Viking Hat x2 (white)
Elf Cuffs (blue)
Candy Cane x2
Locket x2 (blue x1 and pink x1)
Wreath x2 (green/red)
Tiki Mask (black)
Elf Hat (green/red)
Rare Spiked Wristband (purple)
Clover Blanket (green)
Claw x3
Gumball Machines x2
Rocking Horse
Easter Basket
Clover
All the Coral Corner Furniture





These are basically the GOOD rares....







Thank you...

17 comments:

  1. I have a pink top hat. Maybe I might trade it...
    -tech66

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOO! DONT TRADE THE TIKI MASK! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. idk the rares either it sucks D:

    -Star8puppy

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a top hat and if you would like to trade it i would be happy to! thx from,cottoncandy732

    ReplyDelete
  5. the tiki mask is back, it isnt rare anymore

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am olso looking for a top and i olso have black tiki mask i will trade it and some of the stuff on my list i have green legand purple mummy and red witch hat if u are interested plz add me when i online come to me with u top on plz i jordywolf

    ReplyDelete
  7. i will trade my pink top hat for the blue or pink heart locket if u want

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg can i do my pink heart locket for your pink top hat???

      im bunnies01113

      thanks!!! whats your user add me ASAP

      Delete
  8. I'll be glad to trade one of my top hats! I have liek four. I'll trade my purple and brown or pink for a claw machine and a rocking horse! You dont have to do the rocking horse if u want..

    ~RuffleTheCat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a black one!!
    I will trade for a spike!? XDD
    well anyway if you wanna trade my user is princesssposhfox

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have 5 top hats, I will be willing to trade my least fav for maybe a claw, the purple spike wrist, and rocking horse..?
    I might also want a Viking hat. (Not needed)
    My user is rockgirlland, and if you don't wanna trade something, I'll work it out with you, ok?
    Rockgirlland~

    ReplyDelete
  11. i would love purple wrist band and viking helment i have the all black top hat im animallover534 jam a gram me if deal :) p.s. i really want a spike

    ReplyDelete
  12. spike and viking for my black one?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a tan top hat and want the rare spiked wristband.My username is arcticwolfpet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a blue top hat not solid and will want the tiki mask plz my User is doggylover13 I am arcticwolfpet sister

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will trade my black one for the tiki. My username is Jammersthe1st.

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!