Thick Skeleton Skull

Wednesday 16 May 2012

I have Returned >:3

Hi, guys! :D Sorry, I basically like.. disappeared from this blog and AJ ^^;

HOw long has it been?!?! ._. Psh dont even know X3



Anyways, yea :D As you all know I got banned on my old account "foxlen" but I amde a new account "FoxlenAwesomeness"


dat name so awesome >w>


So yea ;w; Rlly sorry i was gone for so long!


I plan on returning to AJ for a bit X3 So hopefully some opf you guys will remember me :,D lol


But just so you know im like.. way more active on DeviantArt now then any other website O3o

well yea! Since summer is coming up ill try and be on :3


Also, thank you so much, dragontiger123, for keeping watch over the blog! lol :D

1 comment:

  1. Hey? Can you post this?

    There is a glitch with the Non Member Mech Angel Wings. It only works if you are a rhino. So, turn into a rhino and sit southwest or southeast while wearing the Non Member Mech Angel Wings.The Non Member Mech Angel Wings will turn into Angel Wings. Please give credit to me and SuperMonkeys.

    -psnr123

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!