Thick Skeleton Skull

Friday 9 November 2012

Sorry?

Okay, so apparently a lot of people are getting mad at me for swearing so much.


The only time I swear on this blog is if someone posted a comment with swears. Honestly, if they're ok with it then I think they can stand it. For you others who "read' the comments and freak out at me then I'm sorry.

I promise I won't curse in any of my posts/comments or whatever from now on. Those comments were posted along ago and I have since, i dunno, matured? So, I apologize.

Anyways, if you have any comments about this blog/post or want to continue yelling at me then go ahead.

Thanks. :)


So, how bout I start this blog from scratch again? Honestly, ever since I left my blog kinda went downhill (actually its been like that from the start XD)

So, yea. Peace.

6 comments:

  1. umm hey its superskier88 i know its been like a year since ive been on animal jam (prbably not comin back :() and i dont know if you are still on it but im just sayin hi so hi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Infinity Coolgirl6 February 2013 at 14:31

      Woah! Hey! :D

      Long time, no see!


      Eh, yeah, I tried going back to AJ a few months ago but I just got bored and I don't think I'll play it again anymore. :I

      Delete
    2. Hey another year gone by wow seems like it was only yesterday you and me were playin this alot xD but holy sht 3 years!!! my god >.> well ive just been skiing it up tryin to get my olympic dreams to come true lol. what are you up to these days?-superskier88 :P

      Delete
  2. Oh, er.
    It's me Pteri, and I have a new Google account.
    . . . I'm sorry I spent like. . .
    A YEAR not going on Animal Jam.
    It's just that all these dumb clans are going on and all. . . .
    Yet, I'm still glad to see my old blogger friends.
    It's life: You have to leave things behind sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to add:
      I'll try to start up another blog. :]
      ----
      A lot of things changed with my personality after I kinda left A.J. for a while.
      First of all, I got better grammar. x3
      Possible more random, too.
      Don't worry, no more buggy old Pteri.

      Delete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!