Thick Skeleton Skull

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Foxlen Here

Yo hey yea I've returned....again ^^;



But anyways, just so you know I appreciate all you people that participated with my blog and all my awesome friends on AJ <w> (I miss you guys QAQ lolwhut)

But anyways, I might not be on AJ again cuz Im gonna be like... 15 in a few motnhs and like.... yea im old. <n>

Plus, AJ isnt as fun as it you used to? I got really peeved off at some poeple that were being immature. (not like.. childish but like... sick-minded) and like... yea <n>


But.... wow im so boring ;A;


But... uhhh...yeah? If you guys really want me to come back (which..i think no one even remembers me XD) then I might go on Aj again. >:3


MUAHAHAHHAHA >:D


I'm weird. Peace <w>

i say "but" alot. X,D

1 comment:

  1. Hey Foxlen!

    Wow, I haven't seen you in a while!

    Don't worry, I know EXACTLY what you mean, because I'm only a year younger than you! I turned 14 4 months ago, so I'm an old lady too XD

    But Animal Jam is getting pretty boring, especially since we have to wait 2 weeks for 1 day of excitement with the new stuff coming out.

    And in a little bit you can get your fox so then it's literally FOXlen..hehe.

    You should come back to Animal Jam!

    Jam On!

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!