Thick Skeleton Skull

Thursday 26 July 2012

READ *last update*

Okie, so I ahd a few people saying "It's not halloween anymore!", "Are you still updating this blog?" and "Are you gonna play AJ again??"


No, no and no.


For one *which i keep explaining OVER AND OVER* my account "foxlen" got banned. I amde a new one called "FoxlenAwesomeness" but i don't feel like playing anymore cuz Animal Jam got boring for me plus Nintendo is better >;3


ALSO! Yuss I know my blog is still halloween/christmas themed. I haven't bothered to update the design since I don't even go on this blog anymore.


Seriously, the only website im on anymore is deviantart which I don't many care to make an account just to talk to me again *cuz im extremely boring*



Also, I'm nearly 15. I think it'd be creepy and lame for me to be playing a game suited for 7 year olds (thats the actual age recommendations for AJ)






1 comment:

  1. 6-12 years old and it really doesn't matter. I'm in the same path as you, however it really should be your choice, not what's lame and what's not.

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!