Thick Skeleton Skull

Wednesday 28 September 2011

FINALLY!

Heyz!

Sorry I havent much about Animal Jam lately but that was 'cuz I got suspended for 3 days! D:


Oh well! It will unsuspend me at around 7PM!

So, see ya then!

P.S. I got suspended for saying the word "canucks"

Frankly, it's "considered" top be a bad word yet I was referring to the Vanouver Canucks Hockey Team! ^w^

Anyways, please under no circumstances, use mean or inappropiate language! The age range for players on Animal Jam can range from some creepy teenagers to some little children!

Please do not use harmful language on Animal Jam!

Even if you just type the word in the chatbox but don't press enter...


they will still know....  O3O


just don't even THINK about it, ok?

It IS possible to be banned if you continue this behaviour!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I GOT SUSPENDED TOO! AND IT'S SO ANOYYING!!!!!!! ANYWAY! IM BACK TOO! AND WITH MY OWN BLOG! IT'S, www.animaljamcoolness.blogspot.com! LOOK IT UP!



    -seals101-

    ReplyDelete
  2. were you talkin bout edmonton vs vancouver?-superskier88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg how will aj know of you type a bad word! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!