Thick Skeleton Skull

Saturday 24 September 2011

Warrior Cats!

hey, peepz! I know this is TOTALY off-topic and you're probably like WHAT'S WITH THE WARRIOR CATS POST?!!

well....anyways. im not a big fan of warrior cats but i have read em

Then my sister showed ne something awesome

it's an animation show on Warrior cats! Some person made a fan animation and it's really dang awesome! here! I can show you the intro and if you "warrior fans" want i can show you the rest of the show!

(They come in episodes and parts. about 10 min each. this intro is only 1:30)



Please, I beg of you do NOT copy this! I did NOT make this!
Animation by ssswarriorcats
Narrative idea by Erin Hunter


you may comment on this or ask for the other episodes below!

4 comments:

  1. I loved to watch that series! In fact, I have already seen everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actuchally crying when hawkfrost killed hollyleaf in the last hope if I was a warrior cat i would rip hawk frosts pelt off holly leaf is my fav also if I was a warrior i would try to be friends with her. Add me on animal jam I'm zoooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also if you have any questions about holly leaf like if you think she died in the tunnels or something like that ask me. also it wAs sad when firestar died I cried again I hate the dark forest I would ripp all there pelts of mostly hawk frost and Tigerstar or should I say tiger claw he didn't deserve to be a leader.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love warrior cats my fav is firestar he is so cool and find me on aj i am bello3766

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!