Thick Skeleton Skull

Saturday 24 September 2011

Tribute

Hi!

I've been working on a small tribute for my best friend, Jessica!



Thank you, Jessica! For always being there when i needed you most!
I miss you!


P.S. The colours are kinda messed up but I made this in like an hour so....yeh.....

Sorry I put up the wrong Preview post! This one was the one which i didnt get to edit cuz the power went out! The other one i DID put bluekyokittys name on it. Sorry i put up the wrong one! THis is bluekyokittys work! i Take NO CREDIT! Sorry i cldnt put up her anme when i posted this! I APOLOGIZE!

I DID NOT DRAW ANY OF THIS! I USED EDITING FOR THE COLOURS AND STUFF! BLUEYOKITTYS WORK!!


Sorry the power went out when i posted this!

This is the wrong preview!


I feel like a tool :,(

AND LOOK PEOPLE! I DONT WANT YOU PEEVING ME OFF! IM ALREADY DEALING WITH TOO KUCH TO LEAVE ME BE, OK! THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE!

6 comments:

  1. BLUEKYOKITTY COPIER YOU DIDN'T MAKE ANY OF THAT :O You atleast have to put her user there somewhere AND ask her for permission! And if yer steelin' >:( I'm giving the link to her though youtube comments so you'd better delete that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors aren't messed up because you took only an hour on it there messed up because you didn't make the designs! >:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol.
    Hate it when people think that there life just sucks dick so much XD

    Then someone eles comes by laughin' sayin' dey were raped like meXD

    haha now im prego XD

    make fun of me if you wish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. look i know poeple have life that sucks way mroe than mine.

    and i have no idea what prego means so i feel like a tool


    anyways just please my life is good compared to how others have it!

    and are you joking or are youa ctauuly serious...............?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...........................................................................uhhhhhhhhhh.....................................well prego means pregnet.................and.................no. I say that so that people stop thinkin' there life sucks. Listen, I'm sorry for being a douch bag. I was having a super bad day. Actually my days have been bad for quiet awhile now thanks to katie.

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!