Thick Skeleton Skull

Monday 26 September 2011

um...

Heyz!

Ok this is NON animal jam related but it's very strange :|


We had some tornallini with alfredo sauce, ham and chicken! Yum, right?

Anyways, I was eating the alfredo covered tornallini until I saw a metal pin in one of them!

I pulled it out and there was an EARRING in my tornallini!!!

It didnt belong to me, my sister nor my mom! My mom bought this tornallini from a store.

It couldn't have fallen out cuz the backing was still on! BUT THERE WAS AN EARRING IN MY FOOD :O

it weirded me out

Luckily, I didnt eat that tornallini....

But seriously it was WEIRD!!! O.O


Random Question for the Day:

What was the weirdest thing you've ever had in your food that didn't belong? :)


P.S. i can't really post stuff bout Animal Jam cuz i got suspended =^-^=


oh well....  2 more days...

WeLL BYE :D

Keep an eye on your dinner! >:|

6 comments:

  1. Ok here's my story (please post this in the library) Once, I was at school and I was eating school lunch (gross, I know.) The really gross part is that the lunch ladies don't wear hair nets or gloves, but I get it anyway. So the lunch was Teryaki Chicken with noodles, which is gross. Then I saw a grey hair from one of the old cafeteria ladies float down into the food, and nobody saw it but me. I didn't take that one....
    Oh and from Drake & Josh™, there was a kid that said, "There's a band-aid in my milk!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and why did you get suspended? TELL ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weirdest thing I ever had in my food was....well THANK GOD I'VE NEVER HAD ANYTHING IN MY FOOD!
    But one time when we were at a resturant my sister found a nail in her chocolate milk!

    It was gross!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will never look at chocolate milk the same again... *drinks a glass of chocolate milk without thinking*

    .....ulp....


    DANG I LVOE IT TOO MUCH! D:

    - foxlen

    ReplyDelete
  5. i saw hair on my burger...and one time at school i bought from the canteen and guess what..A LITTLE TINY BUG WAS IN IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was once in Cooking class and my techer was showing us how to make bacon and she was cooking it in the pan til found a fly in it!

    If that wasnt gross enough then my all the kids were like "WHAT IS IT?!"

    then shes like "a fly?" *sticks bug thing in mouth and eats*

    Kids: O3O'

    Teacher: Yup its a fly!

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!