Thick Skeleton Skull

Wednesday 14 September 2011

THANKS A LOT!

Hey! I got on my blog and it let me on chat! (Most of the time it can't connect but it did this time!)

Anyways Thankz for THIS, STEELWING22!


Steelwing22- BYE FOREVER FOXLEN!

CB_ (King_Superbeast) steelwing what do you mean D:

Steelwing22- I deleted fox and im NEVER VIEWING THIS BLOG AGAIN! So meet me on AJ if anyone wants to talk!

Superskier88- (insanely_awesome)- seoriously?

SnuggyDumplings- ….

CB- steelwing why?!?!?! What did foxlen ever do to you?!

Lieutenant_F. (pteri4u)- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Lieatenant_F. (pteri4u)- WHY?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(Big_Gold_Fish_101)- WOW STEEL! YOUR HATING MY BFF

DANGIT! WHATS WITH YOU?! WHY ARE YOU HATING ME?!

P.S do ANY of you know anyone who has been impostering me? Cuz i heard rumours of me being a scammer! I DONT SCAM! I DONT LIE! AND I DONT STEAL! PLEASE TELL ME WHATS GOING ON!!!!!!!


P.S.S Thankz for all the support from you guys! Your mah buds! :3

P.S.S.S (lotta S's) if you guys don't want ur screen-name up ehre just tell me to take it down!

8 comments:

  1. Wait so is Steelwing like, a mean guy now? WHY HE DELETE YOU?
































































    no need to be mean steel!
























    I LOVE BACON

















































































    SORYY ABOUT THIS





























































    I GOT THIS FROM COOPO2






























































    WELL BYE!






























































    I SAID BYE!









    Ok im done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa steel what's goin on??? What is up with your attitude lately???
    -spellgirl
    P.S. feelin too lazy to do name url

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, just saying but, IT MIGHT NOT BE STEEL! SOMEONE COULD BE IMPOSTERING HIM YA KNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guys i think it's a impostor because steelwing would never do that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, it's not.

    On AJ he's always dissing me T.T

    WHAT UP, STEEL??!?!

    -foxlen

    ReplyDelete
  6. HE says you scam. I don't know what side i'm on. My hands are sweaty(i'm nervous). Boy....*drools*

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i'm just saying: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!? I'm not in this conversation....

    ReplyDelete
  8. wait, are you saying you DIDNT say it or just you werent rlly in this conversation? cuz i dunno i saw ur name and you were like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    so yeh

    plus Steel rlly did delete me on AJ

    -foxlen

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!