Thick Skeleton Skull

Sunday 25 September 2011

Guess that Tune! 1 *OVER*

Heyz!

Here. I'll introduce a new contest!

It's called...

Guess that Tune!

Now remember! I won't stick to one subject of music!

It can range from Teletubbies to the Legend of Zelda!

No, I won't have teletubbies............  :|


Ok, uh... I'm feeling really lazy so this one you'll DEFINATELY know!

New change though. You may only listin to 25seconds of the song.

I'll put up the second tune as soon as i send out the prize! :)

Our first Tune is....... 


Congrats to....
. Medieval Sunnygem!

 It is Super Mario 2!
So many memories.........   ^w^
OH! Anyways, all of you got the right answer but she named the right game! X3
Thankz for playing!
I'll post the next song soon enough! :D
Meet me on AJ and I'll give you your prize!
I'll need your Username, though! :)


First one to get it will get a rare prize from me!!! So get ready to listin good! :D


Now, remember! Sometimes you'll have NO idea what the song is and sometimes you'll get it right off the bat!
It's RANDOMIZED!!!!!!!   :)


We'll update this contest every week, ok?

Reminder! I am NOT picking favourites here! It will ALL vary!

Til then! See ya later! :)

9 comments:

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!