Thick Skeleton Skull

Wednesday 21 September 2011

New Pages!

hey! I'm introducing some new pages! One of them will be a fan-art page! Where youc an submit much of your artwork and I will also include some of mine! X3

Remember, send pictures to my e-mail address (found at the Contact page) and I will post them up! :3

Secondly, I will also make a funny pics page :3 like I've seen on other blogs. I thought they were hilarious X3

and I MAY introduce a Movie Theatre :D

Depends...


Anyways, if you have any ideas of what pages you would like to see on ehre to make it more interesting then please submit! :D


Sorry, i haven't posted bout the update, updated the polls or Jammer of the Week! I will get to that! X3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!