Thick Skeleton Skull

Saturday 17 September 2011

GAH! GLITCH!

Heyz! Since yesterday I had this annoying glitch! >:(


Look at my trade list! See how it has like 4 empty spaces? I cant delete them or add anything to them! Like i can select lijke as items were there but i click it and nothin' happens! SO my trade list is stuck hafway full!


Although, other people still see it as completely full! I don't have an open sign on it but Someone was trading for it anyways! If i delete all the items that were there those spaces still remain! GAH!

Sorry, I haven't posted about the new update but the uploading hasn't been working very well!
I can't upload many pics so uh... ENJOY THESE! X3

1 comment:

  1. Urg...It's happening to me...I want to take off my green gecko plushie but it's impossible! t_t

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!