Thick Skeleton Skull

Monday 24 October 2011

Adoptables

Hi!

Ok, so since nothin is really happenin on AJ I'm going to start working on my animations, drawings, vids, etcs xD

SO anyways one of these vids is an "Adtopables" vid

IM SO BORED D:

Ok so for those who dont know what that is its where you show off random characters of original designs that you're willing to let people use. I'm not CREATIVE AT ALL D: If you have ideas I'll use them on my Wolf abd Cat template XD


Oh! By the way!

On chat of course there's gonna be mean people so ya get oer it xD anyways I can make some people moderators so that if I'm not there then they can ban off the poeple XD lol

Please don't ban them for life jsut give them warnings but If they being REALLY big jerks then ya go ahead >.> XD


GOD IM SO BORRRRRRRRRRRRED D:>

2 comments:

  1. I can make wolves with weird colors (I have two fursonas: a gray she-wolf and a turquoise, neon green, and purple she-wolf), but I'm not that creative. I can help you, if you want:P

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!