Thick Skeleton Skull

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Bored!

Haha! HEYZ X3

Well anyways I'm still suspended for another 3 days so uh i dunno :|


I guess ill post about uh random things until saturday :3

OH! Plus, I won't be here tomorrow! I'll be at an Avril Lavigne concert! YAY X3

So anyways you won't rlly see much about Animal Jam! SO SORRY! Ill be back up on saturday so no worries!

Oh wait we having turkey dinner on SAturday X3 We dont actually celebrate Thanksgiving or any holiday but we still love some turkey :D

So I guess uh um.......................

Ill aminly be working on my animations series, books, youtube and other blogs!

I might aactually do some more on Animal Party (My new online world)! ;) hopefully i can get that up and running :D


TIL THEN! BYE! ^-^

PLus yeh still got a cold *sniff* so I wont rly do much lol

PEACE X3

1 comment:

  1. i red about that concert in the news-superskier88

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!