Thick Skeleton Skull

Thursday 20 October 2011

Cancel Moderators?

Heyz! Ive been checking both my stats, comments and such over the past weeks and now I'm thinking of cancelling moderators. No one actually takes the job and no one really asks any questions! Look! ITS JUST A THOUGHT! XD you never know what happens in my head!



WAFFLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


....ok anyways after my breakfast freakout BACK TO BUSINESS!
Moderators may be cancelled for a short time. 

Either that or add a FAQ page if you guys even ask questions! XD



ANYWAYS!

SO comment if you object or agree!

If you have suggestions then comment below!

CYA ^-^

Sorry im having a random freak out now O.o

Also

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!