Thick Skeleton Skull

Wednesday 26 October 2011

This is MY Halloween ;)

Ello!

Wanna see how I live Halloween around here? ;)


Lovely, ain't it? XD

Well it looks likes another snow-struck Halloween :3

If you're wondering what the random patch of grass is I rolled around in the snow cuz I'm so happy :3 lol im so lame XD



Who else has been struck with the beloved SNOW?!?!?!?

My mom doesn't like me saying that s-word XD LOLZZZZZZZZZZ

Can't wait to get those snowmobiles out ;)


Lol XD Sorry for the cruddy pic but I don't wanna show too much of property to the whole world XD but that's basically all the house is....SNOW

RANDOM QUESTION! Should I decorate my blog seasonly as soon as Halloween is over? ;)

1 comment:

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!