Thick Skeleton Skull

Sunday 9 October 2011

HEY RANDOM PEEPZ!

Heyz! X3

ok since im like BORED OUT Of MY MIND imma say whatever XD

ok so im maing a character for my youtube account for my animations and im not sure which i shld use


WOLF/DOG
If you're wondering how I got the dogs eyes like that it took alot of work but basically I just used 2 colours, then used smudge on GIMP 2.0
OR
CAT

There are going to be more details but this is what I'm basically gonna look like as either or XD
Which looks better?

I didn't do shading on the dog cuz the cat was too hard and I basically gave up X3

XD LOL IM SO LAME :P

ok so Ill be back on Animal Jam tomorrow so just be patient XD
being suspended for 7 days sucks..

Anyways til then if you see someone named "f0xlen" saying its me it IS!!!
This is NOT an imposter it is my other account XD
I had one friend say I was and ditched me XD LOL
Though, if you see someone named "foxllen" that is NOT me!!!
That is one of my real imposters. But "f0xlen" is actually me



PEACE!!!! ^-^ (\/)


3 comments:

  1. i love the Cat one! so cute! -shylittlewarrior

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat ^-^ its so cute i would use the cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the Cat anime? Anyways I like the Wolf/Dog better. I do not like anime.
    -tech66

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!