Thick Skeleton Skull

Thursday 28 July 2011

ANOTHER GLITCH?!

Hey! I was at some party and I found an odd glitch that has been around for awhile now actually. The "Disappearing Koala." See? Their coat colour is totally GONE! Also, one was TOTALLY invisible exepct for her Big Skull!




 This is what one of 'em really looks like!










This doesn't just happen with koalas, though... I had this happen to me awhile ago when I was a wolf! Has this ever happened to you or have you ever saw this before?

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's Miss Cottonpaw! She's said that she's had that glitch for a while and she disappears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. livieloo6 on animal jam26 October 2011 at 14:05

    ha that happen to meh its annoying when ppl keep asking how ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!