Thick Skeleton Skull

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Are Gloves Coming Back for REAL This Time?

Hey Jammers!!! Yeah well you may think this whole "GLOVES COMING BACK" thing is a hoax since you probably heard of it like dozens of times before. Personally, I'm not too sure on this, either. Well, my friend, Explorer Articspirit, came up to me and said gloves are coming back next week. How on earth would she assume this? She said she sent a letter to Animal Jam HQ and they replied that gloves will return the following week. Again, I'm seriously skeptical on this but who knows? Anything can happen in Jamaa!

4 comments:

  1. Weird.. this looks like Vivacandy's picture.. o-o

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was true! They came back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They only came back for members, though. But I traded my green gecko plushie, fox hat, white lei, and a random plushie for a white non-member glove. Then I traded that one for a red one. And then I traded the red one for a purple one. I wish I hadn't traded the red glove. :(
    - neonspaida

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are back again i hope they stay................ why is it still Halloween themed

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!