Thick Skeleton Skull

Sunday 10 July 2011

Weird New Glitch!

I've noticed this glitch a few times just after Animal Jam was updated. Some times when someone makes an emote it'll be ABOVE the bubble instead of in it. Here, I'll show you. Weird, huh? Have you seen this before?







Another glitch I've noticed is that my cat was drowning in rock! Ya, you heard me. Rock! As you can see in the far left.




Oh yeah and that's my good bud, Awesome Theclaw! Thanks for being in the photo! :)


Yet another glitch has come up! I've had this for a long time now! Where fact buttons will appear in my or other people's dens. Here are some snapshots!






Oh, and this is another one of my good buds that got in the picture. Thanks, Explorer Articspirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!