Thick Skeleton Skull

Sunday 21 August 2011

All you mods!

'Elloz! Here's just a reminder to my 7 moderators out there. Remember, that you must carry out your tasks! Not just have your name up on the list and be like "YAY! Now I can take credit!" Not that any of you are doing that, NO! I know there isn't many questions to ask but I just thought I'd remind you! Thankz! ;)


P.S. I will introduce a new FAQ's page! There you can ask me any questions that you may have! So just ask to your hearts content!

Thank you for volunteering to be my Mods!

6 comments:

  1. I know! I look at the comments a lot so I can answer any questions u might have.
    -tech66

    ReplyDelete
  2. me 2 but i think cb414 isnt doin much orsome of the other guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you superskier! cb141 is not doing a really good job!
    -tech66

    ReplyDelete
  4. SORRY CB414 THAT WAS AFTER MY FOOTBALL GAME WE LOST AGAIN SO SRRY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok. Sorry cb.
    -tech66

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops! I keep forgeting. So sorry fox! XP XP XP -Steelwing22

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!