Thick Skeleton Skull

Wednesday 31 August 2011

OMG *CRIES SO DANG LOUD*

OMG! NEW UPDATE NEW UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAATE! IM SO HAPPY I TIHNK I PULLED A MUSCLE IN Y ARM! ^-^

NEW WORLD COMING! CLAIREBEAR414 was RIGHT! OCEANS! WHAT WILL COME WITH THIS NEW LAND?! DOLPHINS AND SHAAAAARRRRRRRKS!!!



What have we been waiting for like ever?! NONMEMBER GLOVES HAVE RETURNED! BUT AS SOON AS THEY COME THEY GO! THEYRE ON CLEARENCE AND A WOPPING 2500 GEMS! WOOOWW!! GET EM NOW!! WOOP WOOP!

New buddy games, too!! Grab a buddy and play some Marbles!




New clothes and furniture! Get some Star Glasses or a Butterfly Mask!

Or get a new HD TV or Bookcase! YAY! HD IN DA JUNGLE!
The Animal Museum has also released a new Topiary! BUNNY TOPIARY!


MONTHLY GIFT! A LITTLE WEATHER CLOUD! BE A MEMBER IN SPETEMBEr AND YOU COULD GET ONE! I didn't get one, though......
VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANIMAL JAM!
TYPE IN THE NEW CODE AJBDAY! GET YOUR VERY OWN BIRTHDAY CAKE! BLOW OUT THE CANDLES! ;)
*finally stops yelling and screaming bbout the new update....*

6 comments:

  1. IT'S SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
    -Mburgoyne2011
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. -SCREAMZ- OMG OMG OMG OMG GLUVS SO I GOT MY BLUE ONE FOR NOTHING THAT SUCKS BUT DOLPHINS R MY FAVE ANIMALS SO IM REALLY APPY ABOUT THAT NOOOOOOOO I SPENT SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TIME GETTING MY GLUV IM MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    -S8P

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST ANIMAL JAM UPDATES!!!! I DONT LIKE IT AT ALL THAT GLOVES ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!☠


    -MythCat2907

    ReplyDelete
  4. I REALLY LIKE EVERYTHING NEW. I like the gloves coming back 4 these 3 reasons:
    -It gives everyone a chance to own a glove
    -I can get more gloves.
    -MOST IMPORTANTLY- Gloves will be rare again!
    -tech66
    Oh, and Happy Birthday Animal Jam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooo!!!!
    P.S. I think I burnt my tongue on a hot dog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, i posted this comment on july 27, 2013. i have been playing aj lately and there is much much more. more than just this update. there have been more updates and there is even a new land! check it out, k. it's called kimbara outback

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!