Thick Skeleton Skull

Saturday 20 August 2011

Wando20!








Hey, guys! I was holding a Rare Trading at my den and I saw Wando20 there! Ya, it was pretty awesome! Everyone got caught up in a fight with some lil 10 year old! Haha! it was HILARIOUS! They tred spamming us but they stopped when we were like THANKZ! I'm collecting Jam-A-Grams! hahahahaha!
Thankz, Wando20 and eveningsparkle for being in the picz!
These are the peepz we were bickering with! They're both sisters so ya! xD It was HYSTERICAL!

8 comments:

  1. ~sad face I MISSED IT D: And you can only have up to 200 jam a grams ~sad face
    Trust me ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Scourgebc
    Really? I swear I had 201 once...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn! I had to go last night! Darn! And darn again! Darn it! I may have been watching Garfield and Friends while that happened! Darn!
    -tech66

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had 376 once.... when i got scammed by 2 guys in ONE day! Argh he was annoying...
    -foxlen

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was watching recorded football well this happend :|

    ReplyDelete
  6. xD OMG that was my croc in the black top hat =3 aww i miss my black top hat so much. oh well i got a wiz hat for it so im ok. But i totally remember this. I did make those 2 my chew toys. they were mean they deserved to be put in bad light

    ReplyDelete
  7. R.I.P Eye66ytht....

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!