Thick Skeleton Skull

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Hey! I asked Animal Jam about how to make my virtual world and maybe some help, too!

They replied me this:

Thank you for your email!
Working for Animal Jam is so super fun that most of us who do never want to leave! We love making Animal Jam an awesome place to explore, and we especially love hanging out in Jamaa with our Jammers! We have a lot of talented folks working here: Artists, computer programmers, musicians, and writers too!
There are a lot of Jammers out there who love Jamaa very much! Maybe some of our members and nonmembers are artists or have other special talents and would like to work on Animal Jam some day! We think that's fantastic. We don't like it so much though when Jammers pretend to work with Animal Jam when they really don't. That is unsafe for them and for other Jammers. It is also against the Animal Jam Rules to pretend you work at Animal Jam. Thank you so much for making sure you follow the AJ Rules! Jammers like you really help to make Jamaa fun and safe!!
We think that it is awesome you want to make fun websites for kids, and we know that if you work hard at whatever you love most (like drawing or writing) that one day your dream will come true! What do you like best about Animal Jam? What do you think could be better on Animal Jam? Do any of your friends share your passion for online gaming? What do they think about your ideas? Answering questions like these will help you decide what type of virtual world you will some day create!
Thanks again for your great feedback! We will be sure to pass it on.
Play Wild,
Animal Jam HQ
p.s. We're excited about our big surprise, too!


So I guess I could fololow this and it could help me make my Online World!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog!!!! Please update more frequently ( not to rush you, though). I 'll be waiting right here to see more from your awesome blog!!
    Jam on!
    PS My animal jam user is Daisygal54 please add me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO TO THIS AWESOME WEBSITE MY FRIEND MADE!!! animaljamday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... My friends at school and I are going to contact animal jam to see if they can help with our virtual world. We are making up ideas on hundreds of papers, and one day we know we are going to launch our virtual world. I'm not making this up. We sent letters to animal jam asking them, but they reply, "It's great you love animal jam!" I'm going to be more serious now... And, our virtual world is going to be a blast, traveling, learning, shopping, etc. my user is LilCreativeLeaf. Add me, jam a gram me(with a gift if you like XD) please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Papers??!!! Animal jam??!!! Virtual world??!! Are you nuts, anonymous girl??!! Your probably a 4 year old or something, cause your nuts lady! Don't make a virtual world, you'll never make it ever!! People think dreams come true, they DON'T. SO STOP UR NONSENSE AND SHUT UP.

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!