Thick Skeleton Skull

Monday 29 August 2011

Weird....again....

Heyz!

I came by  ANOTHER weird glitch! (Animal Jam should really fix these.....) Anyways!

I came into my friends den and it was a valcanoe den for a SPLIT second then it turned into a Water Park den!

My bud was sitting there and I was talking to her until she came in and was like "WHERE ARE YOU?!"

She said I was floating on her computer screen and on MINE she had a clone just standing there!

Here's my side....

Here, they're BOTH the same! Whenever I pressed the clones name it still brought me up to Soul25!
Wow, Animal Jam needs to fix these! xD



To her, it was still the valcanoe den and I was floating up in mid-air!!
(Soul25 took this picture)

2 comments:

  1. baybe one of you got bad gas......-ss88

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats one weird glitch XD

    -S8P

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!