Thick Skeleton Skull

Monday 22 August 2011

OMG!

Hi! I was at a trading party when my friend came running up to me and said some girl got SCAMMED!!
She was scammed out of her Lava Glove! The scammer requested the Lava Glove and said that she would send a glove in return. WELL, YA! SHE DIDN'T!!!  This scammer was yoselyn3033!!
Do YOU know her?

The person that got scammed was Duchess Glamwolf! (122445)








Hope you're HAPPY, yoselyn!














Well, it's not ALL over! I gave Duchess MY lava glove! That made her REALLY happy! She gave me a Phantom Plush in return! Glad I could help!!

7 comments:

  1. Stupi* yoselyn lol tht was nice of u to give her ur gluv i feel bad for 122445, :(

    -Star8puppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was there i pretty much stated th whole scammed thing XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! Yoselyn scammed your friend's glove! How mean!
    -tech66

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow why do people do this they are sooo lazy!
    Plus I might know who started the pillow scam....
    Skit8!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JAMMERS ATTENTOIN DONT ADOPT A DOG WITH THE USERNAME SPYROISCOOL. HE IS A TOTALL SCAMMER AND BULLY. IF YOU DONT TRADE HIM WHAT HE WANTS HE WILL
    INSSULT YOU . IF YOU SEE HIM DONT EVEN TALK TO HIM HE WILL INSSULT YOU. HE GOT SUSPENDED 3 TIMES BECAUSE OF HIS BEHAVIOR!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well shes not the only scammer around jamma . The biggest scammer i know and tryed to scam me 3 times is suitelife99.

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!