Thick Skeleton Skull

Saturday 20 August 2011

Okaaayyy then...

Here is another (I bet you can guess) GLITCH! Alright, now I would like to thank tech66 for this info! K, well here it goes! It turns out that when you go to the Recycling in the Jam Mart Clothing there is a tiny lil "i" button! Where it will explain how to recycle! Well, NOT this time! If you press it...it'll show a video of Brady Barr explaining about the new animal, the Crocodile! Well ya....weird....



P.S. I apologize for my "girly" look! I just happened to get am lotta pink and purple stuff and.....ya......

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't notice!

    Do you mind if I post this on my blog? I will give all credit to you and tech66! But you can say no, I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Mayksufi! Oh! Ya, you can use this glitch on your blog! I seriously don't mind.
    The glitches I find can be used on any blog! So, ya! No prob!

    - foxlen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny glitch. If ppl didn't know how to recycle and watched that video, then maybe they think they have to be a croc to recycle! Ha ha!
    -tech66

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO MUCH PINK YOUR GONNA GET PINK EYE D=

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!