Thick Skeleton Skull

Thursday 4 August 2011

JERKWAD!!!

Okay, guys! My friend, Feelers, came up to me and said some one posted sometihn extremely mean about me on CheatsGuru.com! Here it is...

"i am scoopy11 your the jerk FOXLEN!!! i can tell your foxlen...._ _ _ WHOLE! you cheated
my r... my father.... my friends, YOUR A PLYGAMIST! CHEATER!!!! YOU CHEATED MY DAD AND
FRIENDS.... EVERY ONE... REPORT FOXLEN..... SHE'S A BULLY!!!!!!!"

Ok uhhhhhh.... if your wondering who on earth is "scoopy11" is... well I'll tell ya! Okay, well he WAS my dad 'til I found out he had 4 others wives other than my uh MOM. So she broke up with him...la de da.. then we banned him from my friend store cuz he rlly infuriated me. Now he hates me and calls me what i called him! One I am NOT a plygamist! Im not even married on this game! Second I never cheated on his friends or dad...i didnt even know he HAD a dad! Anyways, I recommend either reporting him. not just cuz he freaked out at me. NO! He also called my best friend a b****. Srry i said that but thats what he said. And also he will freak out at ANYONE that comes into his way! I recommend avoidin him at all cost! Here's a picture of him! Please do NOT annoy him!  Or you can, cuz that wld be EXTREMELY funny. But ya, for your own good, don't!

2 comments:

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!