Thick Skeleton Skull

Friday 19 August 2011

THIS IS SO ANNOYING! ARGH!

Hey! I'm sure ALLLLLLL of you out there are familiar with this! Where Animal Jam will glitch up and you can't hear NO ONE! Gar! It's ANNOYING! You cannot see any Chat Bubbles and if you say something it won't come up to NO ONE! Why is it doing this????? GRRRRRRrrrrrrrr.....
*tries to hold anger in* My buds are always telling me that they have to ALWAYS refresh the page when this happens but it'll go away after a few minutes but come back in a few minutes! D=
Argh!!!!! >:(





Although, the emotes will show up but STILL! Grrrrrrr....

6 comments:

  1. UGH! IKR! THIS IS THE MOST ANNOYING GLITCH I HAVE EVEN SEEN! ANIMAL JAM SERVERS STANDS ON ONE LEG! (it's a funny joke). ARGGG! THIS IS THE WORST AND UNRELIABLE PART OF THE INTERNET I HAD EVER SEEN! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    TECH66
    BTW, THE PERSON WITH THE SNOWMAN, THAT'S ME! AND I HAVE BEEN MOVING AROUND TOWN SAYING "CAN U HEAR ME?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I was doing that, too! I was screaming "CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?!"

    Argh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate thattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what that is.... THE FREECHAT RESTRICTED CHAT GLITCH! (Hope I helped!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG THAT WAS SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In that last pic u could see me XD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! IM IN THE PIC! Lolz. You could hear me saying POLLO xD -Steelwing22

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!