Thick Skeleton Skull

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Virtual World In The Works!

Ok, well...
after thinking for about...2 hours... I mgiht consider this whole Virtual World thing!
(I'm sorry if the posts haven't been TOTAL Animal Jam related lately)

Anyways, I can't really copy Ironwulf with the "wolf" thing...

Can't have penguins! xD

Or like Animal/Jungle.

Well, anyHOO If you guys have ANY ideas I'd LOVE to hear 'em!! Who knows? I may consider some of your thoughts!!

*Remember: This Virtual World idea may not be permanent. I would need permission from my parents. (Which I'm almost SURE they'll say no) ;)

But, I'm taking a chnace at it. They let my sister take Computer Programming Courses online so why shouldn't I try THIS? >:\

Well, I hope to hear your guys' thoughts! Thankz!! =D

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the virtual world!
    But....how do you make one?
    I mean it seems really hard, especially when I think about Animal Jam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...You could do one about birds or dogs or something like that?????
    If it comes out, can't wait for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fox, love the idea but I need to warn you. "DONT USE WIX" Ironwulf is stuck in the log in page cause WIX doesnt support it. -steelwing22

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea! On Ironwulf's blog, I didn't say anything bad to her! Why would someone do this to me!
    -tech66

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about...Bird Town? LOL Maybe...you will be a bird. Then you can change your feathers. Become a parrot, eagle, parakeet,etc. The money is bird seeds. You have to grow plants to get bird seed. You can eat salads, fruit, worms, or the type of food your bird eats. Chat with everyone, customize your nest, and ride on hoverboards. Collect Bird Trophies in Contests. This is a long comment...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think you can do all that! It sounds fun though. More information about BIRD TOWN. You can go in flight races. There will be a secret tree that gives you a gift when you find it. Become famous by getting a LOT of Bird Trophies. Wear clothes like shirts, flight goggles, skirts or pants, or wear dresses! You can sword-fight, but without any...you know what. Don't add chocolate to the menu. Chocolate can kill dogs, cats, any animal except for us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok I have good ideas. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice comment pteri4u LOLZ omg ur gonna make a virtual world thts so awesome :O! lolz

    -Star8puppy

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is long too. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Please respect other comments! I wouldn't care if you swore but this is an all-age blog so don't!